Friday, November 21, 2014

Giving

Category- Giving 

What am I going to do- bake a egg free and dairy free chocolate cake. 

How will I do it - I will find a recipe that is egg free and dairy free and ice it with dairy and egg free icing. 

How did I go- it was a different type of cake to make but it tasted surpriseingly nice. 

Recipe-

Ingredients 
3 cups of plain flour
2 cups of whit sugar 
2 cups of cold water 
1/2 a cup of unsweetened cocoa powder 
3/4 vegetable oil 
2 tablespoons of distilled White vinegar 
2 tablespoons of vanilla essaence 
2 tablespoons of baking soda 

Method
  1. Sift flour, sugar, salt, bicarb soda and cocoa together into a 20x30cm ungreased cake tin. Make three wells. Pour oil into one well, vinegar into second and vanilla into third well. Pour cold water over all and stir well with fork.
  2. Bake at 180 degrees C for 30 to 40 minutes, or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean. Ice with your favourite icing.

No comments:

Post a Comment